9da7f6a4af3cf77ce59ffe1d986645c055e26c91

d-CON®

d-CON Disposable Corner Fit Mouse Poison Bait Station, 3 Bait Stations

d-CON is so d-LICIOUS that mice will risk their lives for it. The formula does not contain neurotoxins or anti-coagulants. If you have signs of mice (droppings, footprints, gnawing or scampering noises in your walls), you'll want to try this d-CON Bait Station. Place the station where you notice signs of mice activity. You'll be able to see the bait through the station to gauge if mice are eating it or not. Once you notice signs of mice feeding on the baits, mouse activity should cease within a few days. If you don't see chew marks on the bait after a few days, try moving it to another area. d-CON Disposable Corner Fit Mouse Poison Bait Stations are discreet, compact & this low profile pre-baited station comes ready-to-use. There is no need to touch the bait when placing the station. This bait station is resistant to tampering by children. Mice get the bait, Kids can't. This should be used indoors only. Ideal for: corners, attics, behind appliances, basements, garages and sheds.

  1. d-Con bait is tastier and helps reduce house mice problems
  2. This bait may be considered safer because it contains no neurotoxins or anti-coagulants.
  3. This bait station is 'Child Resistant'. Mice get the bait, Kids can’t.
  4. Discreet, compact & low profile pre-baited station comes ready-to-use. For indoor use only.
  5. Ideal for your: attic, kitchen/pantry, basement, bedrooms, bathrooms, living room, and laundry room.

Directions:

Warnings:

This bait station is resistant to tampering by children. Use indoors only. Keep out of reach of children. Caution: May be harmful if eaten by children or pets. Read additional precautionary statements on back panel. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals: Caution: May be harmful if swallowed. Keep away from humans, domestic animals and pets. Wear gloves when handling bait station or animals. Wash hands with soap and water after handling bait station. First Aid: If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center, or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the Poison Control Center or doctor. Treatment for Pet Poisoning: If animal eats bait, call veterinarian at once. Note to Physician or Veterinarian: Contains the anticoagulant diphacinone. If swallowed, this material may reduce clotting ability of the blood and cause bleeding. For humans or animals ingesting bait and/or showing poisoning signs (bleeding or elevated prothrombin times), give vitamin K1. Contact Number: In case of emergency, call toll free 1-800-228-4722. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to fish, birds and wildlife. Predatory and scavenging mammals and birds might be poisoned if they feed upon animals that have eaten this bait. Do not apply directly to water.

Item UPC:

Case UPC:

19200-99427-00

Item Per Case:

6

Fragrance: